BAK’ Prime Steakhouse & Raw Bar, is a unique restaurant thanks to its menu and conceptualization, along with the great service and excellent ambiance is characterized by an incredible selection of ingredients, which are considered the most extravagant meat with a quality superior to other cuts in the world: Kobe Beef.
The Kobe Beef is origin from kanji (Japan) from the cow Wagyu, this breed is derived in four different breeds; Japanese Brown (Akage), Japanese Polled (Makaku), Japanese Shorthorn (Tankaku), Japanese Black (Kuroge) this last one is the one which provides the true Kobe beef given the feeding and care given to the cow, providing it with a stress-free environment and a diet based on rice straw, corn, barley and other cereals which will guarantee that the meat has the right ingredients to be sold as authentic Kobe beef.
There is no doubt that Kobe is positioned as the best meat in the world coming from Hyōgo, Kōbe, being this one the most quoted cuts thanks to its excellent flavor, tenderness and a lot of intramuscular fat, which gives the meat its marbled aspect causing a unique and healthier flavor due to its high concentration of monounsaturated fats and omega b.
In order for a Kobe beef cut to have the certificate of authenticity issued by the Japanese government, it must meet certain criteria that accredit the meat;
- It must have been born, lived and died in Hyogo, prefecture under the care of a certified farmer.
- The beef must have been slaughtered in one of the certified slaughterhouses in Hyogo Prefecture.
- The marbling grade must be 6 or higher.
- The gross weight of the beef without head and entrails should be approximately 470 kg.
- The meat should have good firmness and texture.
- A 10-digit numerical identification code will be assigned.
Definitely BAK’ of Grupo Anderson’s, the most recognized restaurant consortium in Mexico is the best option you can have in Tulum to live a unique and unforgettable experience.
Make a reservation and live an unforgettable experience in the best place in Tulum.